Ep. 290: Our Greatest Deer Hunting Failures with Tony Peterson
Today on the show myself, Spencer Neuharth, and Tony Peterson divulge some of our greatest deer hunting failures and then explore what we learned from them.
- If you don’t fill a tag on a hunting trip, is that a failure?
- Why it’s worth talking about failure
- How I screwed up my North Dakota hunt last season and what we could have done differently
- Spencer’s archery issues
- How we’ve all dealt with buck fever and target panic
- Overconfidence with gun hunts
- Lessons learned from bad hits and wounded deer
- Better preparing for shot situations through visualization
- How the big woods has kicked our butts
- Being too passive in the woods
Wired to Hunt